Dear Friends. Today’s video differs a little from our usual nature content, but as we are getting a lot of questions regarding our equipment, we decided to show you our best equipment (at the current moment) which Roman Khomlyak recommends for shooting nature (equipment allowing amazing quality images but at the same time has low cost).
For shooting nature we prefer using as light equipment as possible, as it is very hard to carry big lenses and cameras in your backpack especially when you shoot the whole day. Virtual hikes are the most physically hard to create, particularly when you hike long trails or hard ones (with steep angle of ascend). That is why the weight of the equipment is so important.
So Roman prefers using the following high-quality equipment for shooting nature:
– Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, micro 4/3 image sensor (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1401512-REG/blackmagic_design_pocket_cinema_camera_4k.html)
– Ruggard Fabric Rain Shield (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1249868-REG/ruggard_rc_fc723_fabric_rain_shield_large.html)
– IndiPro Battery Adapter Plate (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1259170-REG/indipro_tools_slplp_sony_l_series_battery_mounting.html)
– Smallrig cage (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1554776-REG/smallrig_2203b_cage_for_blackmagic_design.html)
– Azden SGM- 250MX : windshield cover (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1387583-REG/azden_sws_cx_softie_windshield_slip_on_fur.html)
– Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1457368-REG/panasonic_leica_dg_vario_elmarit_8_18mm.html)
– Olympus 12-100mm Lens (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1281427-REG/olympus_v314080bu000_m_zuiko_digital_ed_12_100mm.html)
– Panasonic 100-300 mm (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1304871-REG/panasonic_h_fsa100300_lumix_g_vario_100_300mm.html)
– Samsung Portable SSD T5 (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1559836-REG/samsung_mu_pc1t0t_am_1tb_t7_portable_ssd.html)
– ProAm USA Sunhood (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1090222-REG/proam_usa_p5h_5_lcd_video_monitor.html)
– B+W filters (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1298669-REG/b_w_1089182_xs_pro_72mm_nano_mc_803.html
– Hoya filters
– Tiffen Filters (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/821126-REG/Tiffen_67VND_67mm_Variable_Neutral_Density.html)
– Breakthrough Photography filters
– Tiffen drone filters (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1539360-REG/tiffen_mavmini3kit_nd_polarizer_3_filter.html)
– A very good Tripod (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1473881-REG/ifootage_401000072_gazelle_tc7_tripod.html)
– Gimbal Stabilizer (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1492980-REG/dji_cp_rn_00000040_01_ronin_sc_gimbal_stabilizer.html)
We hope this information was useful. If you still has any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments.
Watch Online: https://4krelax.com
Install Our ROKU App: https://goo.gl/tEyJQW
Install Our Android App: https://goo.gl/BFMznj
Install Our IOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4k-nature-relax-tv/id1403683336?mt=8
Install Our Amazon Fire TV App: https://goo.gl/9TGEkm
Visit my Travel Blog: http://goo.gl/AluKHt
For licensing questions: http://goo.gl/i0VUj6
If you want to help us with translation our videos into your language, you can do that by clicking on the link. This will help us to reach more people!
Please SUBSCRIBE http://goo.gl/PZTVzf to my RELAXATION CHANNEL so you do not miss anything.
Relevant hashtags: #Answering Your Questions equipment #4kuhd #NatureShooting