400 gms Dukes Bourbon Biscuits
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
3 tbsp Oil
1 cup Milk
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Cream from the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits
½ cup Cream
10-12 Pieces crushed Dukes Bourbon Biscuits
½ cup Dukes Waffy Rolls
1. Separate the cream from the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits & keep aside.
2. Transfer the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits into a mixer grinder, add the milk, oil, baking powder & sugar. Blend it into a smooth batter.
3. Pour the batter into a greased casserole. Bake in a pan for 30-35 mins
4. Once done, demould & let it cool to room temperature
5. For the icing, take the Dukes Bourbon Biscuit cream into a bowl, add the cream, mix well & keep aside.
6. Spread the icing over the brownies, add pieces of broken Dukes Bourbon Biscuits & Dukes Waffy Rolls
7. Serve warm or at room temperature