A super-quick, easy & pretty way to spruce- up your Diwali festive decor. Make your own Diwali decorations with Araldite : http://bit.ly/Gobble_Araldite
The festive season is here and this DIY Shelf is just what you need to deck-up your house – easy, sundar and tikau, that adds a pop of colour to your decor!
All you need is a few wood pieces, mirrors and Araldite glue to make these shelves, it’s THAT simple.
Here are the steps to do it:
• Wood paint
• Wood pieces, cut to size
• Araldite Epoxy Glue
• Araldite Klear Glue
• Mirror, cut to size for the base
• String light for decor (optional)
• Beads and decorative items
• Hook to hang
1. Assemble wood pieces to make a triangle, using Araldite Epoxy Glue, stick them together to form the shape.
2. Allow it to dry.
3. Apply the Araldite Epoxy Glue on the mirror and align the wooden triangle to create the back of the shelf.
4. Paint the shelf using wood paint. Allow it to dry.
5. Decorate using Araldite Klear Glue to stick beads and other decorative items. Allow it to dry.
6. Hang on the wall using a non-intrusive hook. Decorate with a small plant or candle along with a small book.