Diwali is incomplete without Mithai! Aaj ho ya Kal some things never change❤️
Watch Viraj Ghelani and Deepika Amin try their hand at making delicious Diwali Sweets and Mithai, each generation helping the other with tips and tricks and thinking of everything that they love about Diwali.
With Rapid Air technology, Philips Airfryer cooks your recipes with up to 90% less fat! Give yourself the gift of health this Diwali. Use this link: https://bit.ly/airfryer-fak2
Follow us: @Gobblegrams ( https://bit.ly/gobblegrams_instagram )
–Besan ke Laddoo
4 Cups Gram Flour (Besan)
1 Cup Ghee
2 & 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
Baadam Pista for garnishing (chopped)
Badaam Pista (unchopped)
1. In a flat bottom pan, heat some ghee.
2. Once the ghee is hot add besan and mix well. Keep stirring till it changes colour.
3. Then add milk and switch off the flame. Mix everything well.
4. Keep the mixture aside to cool down.
5. Once the mixture cools down add powdered sugar and cardamom powder. Mix everything well.
6. Make medium size ladoo and garnish each ladoo with a badaam-pista garnish
–Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Ingredients for dough
2 & 1/2 cup Maida
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of salt
2/3 tsp water (if required)
2 tbsp butter
Ingredients for Chocolate Glaze
1. In a large bowl, take all-purpose flour (Maida)
2. Add Powdered Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, pinch of salt
3. Add 1/2 cup milk and knead the dough. Add 2/3 tsp water if required
4. Add 2 tbsp butter and knead again
5. Sprinkle some maida on the rolling surface and roll the dough into a slightly thin sheet
6. Cut it into a doughnut shape
7. Set it in a tray for 10 mins
8. Put the Philips Air Fryer for Pre-heat (165 C for 7 minutes)
9. Put the doughnuts in the Philips Air Fryer mesh (jaali).
10. After 2 minutes, brush it with some butter, and close the air fryer again
For Chocolate Glaze
1. Boil water in a boiling pan
2. Take a glass bowl and put it in the boiling pan such that the bottom of the bowl touches the boiling water
3. Add dark chocolate to it and keep stirring till it melts into a sauce