A burst of delicious spices in every bite!
1 bottle Veeba Kung Pao Gravy
I bottle water (equal to the bottle)
500g Diced Boneless Chicken
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 cup diced Onions
1/2 cup Blanched Broccoli
1/2 cup diced Red Bell Peppers
1/2 cup diced Yellow Bell peppers
1/2 cup Corn
Roasted Peanuts for Garnish
Chopped Spring Onion for Garnish
- Mix Veeba Kung Pao Gravy with an equal amount of water in a bowl and keep aside.
- Marinate boneless chicken dices with cornflour, baking soda and a pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
- Fry in hot oil till golden and keep aside.
- Stir fry the vegetables of your choice and add the prepared chicken.
- Add the gravy mix to the stir-fried veggies & chicken and bring to boil.
Chef tip- Though Veeba Kung Pao Gravy contains peanuts, garnish with roasted peanuts to make the dish taste even better