3 packets Dukes Bourbon Biscuits
1/2 cup thickened cream
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup Dukes Waffy Rolls
For the chocolate sauce:
100 grams dark chocolate
2/3rd cup thickened cream
Dukes Waffy Rolls for decoration
1. First, separate the cream from the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits. Crush half the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits and keep aside
2. Using the double boiling method, melt thickened cream, sugar, butter, cream from the Dukes Bourbon Biscuits and whisk till the butter melts completely.
3. Additionally add cocoa powder and whisk till smooth.
4. Keep whisking till the mixture turns smooth and silky.
5. Add in vanilla extract & the crushed Dukes Bourbon Biscuits
6. Mix well combining everything.
7. Line the side of the cake pan with uncrushed Dukes Bourbon Biscuits, using the prepared chocolate sauce as glue
8. Pour the remaining prepared chocolate biscuit mixture in the centre.
9. Level up and press tight with the help of a spoon making sure the base is tight.
10. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
11. Meanwhile prepare the chocolate sauce by melting dark chocolate using the double boiler method.
12. Additionally, add the thickened cream and whisk till smooth.
13. Keep whisking till the mixture turns smooth and silky.
14. Pour the prepared chocolate sauce on the prepared biscuit cake.
15. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more till the chocolate sauce sets completely.
16. Finally, garnish with Dukes Waffy Rolls and serve.