What is a sleep disorder?
Sleep disorders are conditions that result in changes in the way that you sleep.
A sleep disorder can affect your overall health, safety and quality of life. Sleep deprivation can affect your ability to drive safely and increase your risk of other health problems.
SOME COMMON TYPES OF SLEEP DISORDERS INCLUDE:
• Insomnia, in which you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night.
• Sleep apnea, in which you experience abnormal patterns in breathing while you are asleep. There are several types of sleep apnea.
• Restless legs syndrome (RLS), a type of sleep movement disorder.
• Narcolepsy, a condition characterized by extreme sleepiness during the day and falling asleep suddenly during the day.
WHAT IS A SMART BLUETOOTH ECG MONITOR?
• Smart sleep belt tracks your every full night heart rate, breath rate and sleep quality.
• For our smart sleep belt, you can turn on the sleep music, set get up alarm or go to bed alarm.
• There are different levels of sleep states, off bed, awake, light sleep, deep sleep etc.
The smart heart rate monitor is our latest product.
There is an APP available for two systems both IOS & Android Supported.
Non-Contact under mattress sensor: just simply place heart rate monitor chest strap under the mattress, the super sensitive sensor will be able to track your heart rate & breath rate variability, and the movements, sleep quality (deep sleep, REM sleep, light sleep, wake-up status) as well.
Online Store Specialized in Coffee Barista Products, Computers Networking Printers, Boating Stuff, Health and Beauty Products, Clothing, Home Decor, Bitcoin and Crypto Accepted Online Store